Friday, August 22, 2014

Last Fightting Field (Down Ni)

I have come to the last war, to fight, to win.
I desire to win the war within.
I wore a bright toga (long coat).
My religion and five percepts like flowing soda.
My hair flowing in unison with the wind and it's bright.


I come to the huge bloody, nasty devil field at night.
There are a lot of them, it is awful place.
 In my hand I carried 88 oaths with pace.
I carried the sword to fight in the war.
But in my body, my liver was damaged.
My hear injured and my kidney and lungs are also hurt as the leaves are falling from a tree in autumn.
The blood in my body is always low just at the base of the stream flow down and out.
I believe I'm a winner.
The way I think, that's because I never give up,my mind power is powerful.
If I were to pass I shall follow my comrade to the truth.
I believe in as everyone did, because of my truth.
On the soil of this land a lily was to bloom and have a strong beautiful and attractive fragrant.
Even if that were not to happen, I hope to become a fighting peacock, if I the lily were not to bloom in present.

Poem by Down Ni 
(Saw Hta Foundation) 
University Hospital Lakeside 5512
11100 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland Height, Ohio 44106
Sunday, August 17 2014, 6:14 AM



No comments: